A big thank you to the committee for their hospitality & the smooth running of the
show, my hardworking stewards & also to the exhibitors for a fantastic entry.
Such a privilege to have the opportunity to place my hands on so many quality dogs
particularly in the Open Dog Class. Presentation, once again, was most impressive &
Minor Puppy Dog (12)
1.Nicholls Strathmead Alexei -Two lovely babies headed this super class of
promising youngsters. Loved his shape & balance, well boned, straight front, neat
feet, good reach of neck leading into well laid shoulders. Well angulated hindquarters.
Handsome head, developing well with kind dark eye & soft expression. Moved well
for one so young.
2.Gardner’s Quensha Walk Me Home To Danwish - A beautifully balanced young
man with a lovely outline. Good body proportions, strong muscular loin. A well
moulded gorgeous head with raised brow & a melting expression, chiselling through
the foreface & low ear set. Moved well.
3.Russell’s Melmara Montalbano
Puppy Dog (11)
1. Andrews Redclyst Top Gun - Well put together youngster with a good front
assembly, arched neck leading into clean shoulders, good depth of chest with well
sprung ribs. An appealing masculine oval shaped head, developing nicely with
dark expressive almond shaped eyes. Moved well with drive & enthusiasm.
2. Gardner’s Quensha Walk Me Home To Danwish.
3. Boyd-Mcneil & Edwards Gwendariff Beam Me Up Scotty (aw2)
Junior Dog (3)
1. Pine’s Seowns Snoops- Stood alone, clean outline & good overall shape. In good
condition but needing more body to complete the picture.
Yearling Dog (8)
1. Swainston’s Glenvarna Monterey JW- Well built with a striking outline. Straight in
front with a clean neck & shoulders, good front & rear angulation & in super coat
& condition. Pleasing in head with a kind dark eye. Moved well
2. Hemmings Orlanset A New Flame. Not quite as mature as 1 but developing nicely
with a smooth gently sloping topline. He has everything in the right place & just
needs time to fill his frame. An appealing handsome head with a lovely expressive
dark eye & raised brow.
3. Fauvrelle’s Oakdene Remy Martin (Imp Bel)
Graduate Dog (10)
1. Dewar’s Gwendariff Willy Wont He - Such a striking outline, he flows beautifully
from head to tail & oozes quality & raciness. Super front assembly, clean slightly
arched neck leading into well laid shoulders, deep chest & well sprung ribs. Firm
gently sloping topline with strong muscular hindquarters. Beautifully balanced
masculine head & a melting expression from his beautiful dark eyes. A stylish mover,
with super reach & rear propulsion. Well presented & handled. He demanded my
attention in the challenge & was awarded the Res CC.
2. Gardner’s Danwish on High (ai) JW- Another well built dog coming together
nicely but not as finished as 1 & is still a work in progress. Strong in body & wide,
powerful muscular hindquarters which he used well on the move. He has a handsome
appealing head & a soft gentle expression.
3. Foster’s Goldnavarm Endurance at Shanoah
Post Graduate Dog (10)
1. Russell’s Lynwood Hocus Pocus At Settesoli JW- Another striking outline,
excellently presented. Loved his beautifully balanced refined head with lovely
chiselling under his eyes, not overdone in any way. Well put together with good
body proportions throughout, lovely deep chest, pronounced fore chest & firm
topline with muscular hindquarters. In fantastic coat & condition, moved true with
2. Lewis & Levene’s Glenlaine Squirrel Nutkinn At Valasarch- Well constructed,
strong in body with wide powerful hindquarters. Loved his masculine handsome
head & beautifully expressive eyes. Strong & powerful movement.
3. Lorrimer’s Kerrimere Classique JW
Limit Dog (8)
1. Stockton’s Gwendariff D’ya Think I’m Fab For Kespas JW- Stunning outline,
Racy with good breed type. Strong muscular neck & well angulated shoulders with
good length of upper arm. Straight front, well developed fore chest & elbows held
close to body. A clean gently flowing topline with a firm loin & well angulated
rear quarters. A well balanced handsome head beautifully proportioned & soulful,
dark kind eyes. Fabulous free flowing movement with lashing tail action.
2. Russell’s Strathmead Huckleberry Of Settesoli- Strongly built throughout, deep
chested with well sprung ribs. Firm back & good rear angulation. Nicely shaped
handsome head. Moved well drive & purpose.
3. Holley’s Wynjill Winner Takes All JW
Open Dog (9)
1. Crocker’s Sh. Ch. Copper’s War Of Roses (Swed Imp) I have loved this dog since
he was a baby, have previously awarded him a Res CC & it would have taken a
special dog to beat him today, but they certainly came out in force. A magnificent
Open Dog Class full of superb specimens of the breed, I was spoilt for choice &
did not have enough place cards for them all. On the day he outperformed them all
with his superb ring presence, a combination of his stylish free flowing movement,
his fabulous outline, beautiful presentation & the incredible bond he shares with
his owner. There is not much to say about his construction that has not been said
before & his head is to die for, so beautifully balanced & such affection in his eyes
it makes your heart melt. No hesitation in awarding him the CC & BEST OF
BREED. Delighted to watch him win a wonderful GUNDOG GROUP 1.
2. Danks-Kemish Sh.Ch. Alolfrana Hotter Than U’know JW- Another superbly
presented, newly crowned Champion. Shown in superb gleaming coat & condition,
oozing quality & breed type. A stunning outline, super front & rear assembly & the
most muscular body of the day! An incredible combination of strength & style with
a stunning head & beautifully expressive eyes. Moved with power & drive.
3. Willis’ Sh.Ch. Gwendariff Thyme Bomb At Jacwilins JW
Veteran Dog (6)
1. Mitchell’s Sh. Ch. Amblin Sweet William - A fabulous dog, worthy Champion & a
favourite of mine. Shown in fantastic coat & condition, beautifully balanced body,
flowing topline, super front & rear angulation. Beautifully proportioned head,
gorgeous eyes & I just love the way he raises his brow. He moved with such style,
keeping his topline as he flowed around the ring. Best Veteran in Breed.
2. Cuddy’s Sh. Ch. Suteresett Rebel Rouser In Balbriggan. A very striking outline
with superb front assembly & rear angulation, good depth to chest & well sprung
ribs. Handsome in head with lovely almond shaped eye & kind expression. Moved
well with drive.
3. Foster’s Millcroft Chase The Moon To Shanoah
Good Citizen Dog (5)
1. Randle’s Forfarian’s Hidden Secret With Rionore Loved his overall shape,
pleasing in outline with good strong bone, lovely neck & shoulders & straight front.
Handsome balanced head with a lovely raised brow & plenty of work under the eyes.
2. Macdonald’s Redclyst Maximus. Pleasing balanced head with kind dark eye,
slightly arched, strong neck leading into well placed shoulders & pronounced fore
chest. Good depth of chest & well turned stifle.
3. Poole’s Teleri Summer Nights (ai)
Minor Puppy Bitch (11)
1. Catling’s Quensha Family Portrait for Teleri - At just six & a half months, she is so
well put together, compact, with strong bone & wonderfully balanced with a rich
dark coat. She also has the most exquisite head, raised brow & chiselling to fore
face with beautiful dark eyes. She behaved impeccably & moved sound & true.
2. Danks-Kemish Glimmer Noblesse Diamond Is Forever Lofty With Alolfrana -
Another well made baby, solidly built with good body proportions, slightly longer
cast than 1. Her neck flows smoothly into her shoulders she has good depth to
brisket & lovely angulation. A pretty head with gentle expression, moved
3. Stewart-Ritchie Gwendariff Pin Up Girl
Puppy Bitch (11)
1. Bott’s Bardonhill Barbie Girl- Lovely quality baby with an eye catching outline.
Love her shape, combining elegance with substance, strong bone & small neat feet.
She has the sweetest of heads, beautifully balanced with oval skull & well defined
occipital protuberance. Correct almond shaped dark eyes with a lovely quizzical
expression. Moved steadily & with ease. Best Puppy Bitch & Best Puppy in Breed.
2. Danks-Kemish Glimmer Noblesse Diamond Is Forever Lofty With Alolfrana
3. Turner’s Gwendariff A Gee An Tee For Me
Junior Bitch (4)
1. Humphreys’ Alofrana Miss Daisy At Henaleas (ai) My notes read Naughty but
nice! She is so well put together, such clean neck & shoulders, straight front with
super angulation front & rear, firm topline. Very feminine in head with a
mischievous expression. Moved soundly with lashing tail action & gentle
handling. Just needs the furnishings to complete the picture.
2. Randle’s Alofrana Lady Million At Rionore. Litter sister to 1 & equally well put
together. Maturing nicely with a super outline & a flowing topline. Loved her
gorgeous head, the shape of her skull & overall balance, with lots of work to the
foreface & such wonderfully expressive eyes. Moved well.
3. Jones’ Orstone Till There Was You At Wenflaen
Yearling Bitch (7)
1. Roberts’ Jetsetter Cristalle To Polmenor JW (Imp Rus) She has such elegance &
class combined with true Irish character. She has everything in the right place & is
not overdone in any way. A super front construction, strong neck leading into deep
& sloping shoulders, strong muscular loin with lovely finish to croup. Wide &
Powerful hindquarters with short strong hocks which reflected in her free flowing,
powerful & stylish movement. Such a beautifully balanced head, good finish to
muzzle, lovely raised brow & that look of mischief in those gorgeous eyes. So
pleased to award her the CC, her 2nd on her 2nd Birthday.
2. Holley’s Gwendariff Look This Way To Wynjill. She is well constructed with good
body proportions. A lovely feminine well balanced head with a good finish to
foreface & kind dark eye. Good depth of chest & well angulated hindquarters.
3. Fox’ Kerryfair Special Diamond
Graduate Bitch (5)
1. Halls’ Glennara Cilleigne Dervla (Imp) JW. Good body proportions, strong bone,
Slightly arched muscular neck leading into well laid shoulders, straight front, good
in pastern with lovely arched feet. A lovely feminine head with correctly shaped
dark expressive eyes. Lovely thick & lustrous coat. Moved well
2. Heather’s Sixoaks Leading lady. Flowing topline, good overall depth to body,
lovely angulation to hindquarters with short strong hocks & good feet. Pretty head
with good skull shape.
3. Nicolson’s Gwendariff Just The Ticket For Lochindorb
Post Graduate Bitch (12)
1. Catling’s Teleri Indian Summer (ai) JW A elegant bitch with such a clean outline,
she has everything going for her with no exaggerations. She is so well put together
with a great front assembly, the cleanest of neck & shoulders, pronounced fore
chest & good overall depth to her body. A gently sloping topline with a firm,
strong loin & lovely finish to the croup. She has wide & powerful hindquarters
with short strong hocks. A stunningly beautiful head oozing quality & a gorgeous
affectionate expression. In superb coat & condition, thick, dark & lustrous &
moved with drive & precision. Res CC
2. Humphreys’ Crimpington Flirtini To Henaleas JW. Another beautifully balanced
bitch with an incredibly stunning racy outline but still needing a little more time to
mature & I am sure she will blossom. Her head is beautiful with a lovely finish to
her muzzle & very affectionate dark eyes. Moved really well.
3. Edwards’ Gwendariff Its Numero Uno At Bonhomie JW
Limit Bitch (13)
1. Mugford’s Lynwood Abracadabra JW. An extremely elegant & classy bitch with
such substance. A strong muscular neck leading into clean, well laid shoulders,
incredible depth & strength to her body. Super gently flowing topline & good front
& rear angulation with strong powerful hindquarters. Extremely well presented
with such an elegant & refined head. Moved beautifully with power & rear driving
2. Stevenson’s Lochlorien True Detective Is Andley. Such a well made bitch, solid &
substance with no exaggerations. She has great depth & strength in her body &
super angulations front & rear. In lovely coat & condition with a feminine well
constructed head. Sound & purposeful movement.
3. Elkins Twoacres Promise Of Spring With Avacet
Open Bitch (6)
1. Hall’s Sh.Ch. Riverbrue Ophelia At Glennara JW- Such a close decision between
these 3 beautiful quality Champion bitches. Such a striking outline, she exudes
balance, style & raciness. She flows beautifully from the top of her head to the tip
of her tail & in my opinion she has perfect balance & proportion. Beautiful neck &
well angulated shoulders with good length of upper arm. Straight front & elbows
held close to body & super hindquarters. Beautifully constructed head, feminine &
elegant with a soft melting expression. She moved with style & precision.
2. Armitage’s Sh Ch. Gwendariff Coco Nut Cream. Such an impressive outline, she
too has such elegance & class. A superb front assembly, good depth, firm loin, well
finished croup & wide powerful hindquarters. A very pretty head with a kind dark
eye, she was presented in superb coat & condition & moved with drive from
behind, good front extension & a lashing tail.
3. Bott’s Sh.Ch. Quensha Tumble And Twirl JW
Veteran Bitch (3)
1. Stevenson’s Lochlorien Scully Foxes Andley Sh.CM. Stood alone but a worthy
winner & at just over 8 years old she is looking great & not showing her years at
all. Good body confirmation, well angulated front & rear with a strong topline
which she held well on the move. Sound free flowing mover with a well
constructed pretty head & soft expression.
Good Citizen Bitch (1)
1. Jones’ Alolfrana U’r Bootifull - Sweet headed bitch of good size, pleasing in
outline with good depth & strength to body. Presented in good coat & condition.
Judge Karen Richardson