My Thanks to the committee for their Invitation to judge at this special show which raises funds for the rescue and all their hospitality I enjoyed the show very much and found some lovely dogs. Thanks to stewards Gordon and Martin for their assistance on the day.
MPD (3; 2)
1. Pallister’s Corranroo Nordic Kiss; Handsome young man, masculine head with good stop, dark eye and well set ears. Muscular neck, strong sloping topline. Good forechest and depth of chest. Strong rear quarters with well bent stifle.
MPB (6; 2)
1 Blackshaw’s Lanstara Ruby Slippers; Very pretty young lady, not keen to stand to long yet but moved so well. Super feminine head with expressive brows and eyes. Long neck leading cleanly over well set shoulders to slightly sloping topline. Well bodied with well sprung ribs. Flat shiny coat.
2. Bell, Barker-Bell & Mannama’s Thendara Irish Sherry Adelheid (Imp EST) Another lovely baby girl, more mature than 1and also with a dark shiny coat, Long lean feminine head with low set ears. Muscular neck set cleanly into well set shoulders. Sloping topline and good tailset. Good depth of chest. Moved well.
3. Millington’s Lanstara Scarlet Ribbons
PD (4; 3)
1. Pallister’s Corranroo Nordic Kiss
1. Milligan-Bott & Bott’s Thendara Crystal Ice; What an eye catching young lady, stood out for her clean outline and balance, super head, low set ears and dark expressive eyes. Well set shoulders, sloping topline, Good depth of chest and spring of rib. powerful hind quarters with well bent stifle and neat feet. In great condition and with a lovely dark, well textured coat. Moved really well with good head carriage and lashing tail.
2 Berry & Morris’s Quensha What a Girl Wants via Brinara NAF Another lovely young lady not quite the confidence of 1, strong neck, Feminine in head, dark eyes and good earset. Strong muscular neck, Good forechest and well sprung ribs, longer cast than 1, strong well angulated rear quarters, moving well.
3. Bell, Barker-Bell & Mannama’s Thendara Irish Sherry Adelheid (Imp EST)
JD (3; 0)
1. Anthony & Hopewell’s Staratlanta’s Out A Time JW; Super young man, loved his clean balanced outline, masculine head with dark expressive eyes, long lean neck, well angulated front, sloping topline, good depth to chest and well sprung ribs. Good width and length of second thigh. Moved really well and his lashing level tail just finished the picture.
2 Tupper & Rosie’s Staratlanta’s Shankly’s Fire; Litter brother of winner, Super head with dark eyes and most melting of expressions, low set ears and long muscular neck, good depth to his chest and well sprung ribs, longer cast than winner with strong sloping topline, Good tailset. In excellent condition with lovely dark coat.
3. Poole’s Teleri Summer Nights (AI)
JB (6; 2) A lovely class with 4 very different girls
1 Catling's Teleri Indian Summer (AI) JW; I found this girl to stand out with her clean outline showing excellent balance. Feminine head and scored over clean neck and well set shoulders, Good forechest and spring of rib. Sloping topline, good tailset, Powerful hindquarters with well bent stifle. Moved well with drive.
2 Sharman’s Kerriemere Red Ribbon; pretty, balanced young lady just lacking the maturity and feathering of 1, feminine head, raised brows and low set ears, muscular neck, well set shoulders, firm sloping topline. Well bent stifle. Moved well. In good coat but preferred the darker coat of the winner.
3. Bougen’s Gwendariff Hot Ticket
SYD (6; 1) Super class, I am sure many of them will swap places on other occasions
1Russell’s Lynwood Hocus Pocus at Settsoli JW Presented a balanced outline, free from exaggerations, masculine in head with dark eyes, muscular arched neck, strong topline, Good tailset, In lovely dark coat and moved really well which won him this strong class.
2 Bott’s Bardonhill Pearly Spencer Preferred him in head to the winner, squarer in muzzle, low set ears, long neck, Clean over neck and shoulders, well angulated front, strong sloping topline. Well bent stifle and short hocks, moved well.
3 Hart’s Gwendariff in the Limelight with Gilligrae
1. Sharman’s Kerriemere Red Ribbon
2 Frampton’s Strathmead Noella JW; Lovely shape, nicely balanced bitch, feminine well chisellled head with low set ears, well angulated front. well sprung ribs, good depth to brisket, well bent stifle. In lovely dark coat. Moved well just feel she needs to tighten in front.
ND (1; 0)
1. Poole’s Teleri Summer Nights (AI)Taller boy, 3rd in JD, masculine in head, longer in muzzle, dark eyes and low set ears, muscular neck, well angulated front, sloping topline, good depth to brisket. Would prefer a darker coat but in good coat for his age.
NB (7; 3)
1. Catling's Teleri Here Come’s Summer(Ai) balanced in outline, long neck, well angulated front, sloping topline, well sprung ribs and good depth of chest, shorter coupled bitch, strong in well angulated quarters, short hocks, loved well. Moved very well driving around the ring.
2 Corless’s Swiftlark Second Nature; smaller bitch but still well balanced, preferred the head of the winner but still feminine with dark eyes, good stop, low set ears, well angulated front, plenty depth to chest, sloping topline and well bent stifle moved welI.
3. Drinkwater’s Brabrook Fancy Girl
UGD (7; 4)
1 Markham’s Glenlaine Samuel Whiskers; Well balanced honest boy with clean outline, masculine in head, raised brows and low set ears, Muscular neck, well laid back shoulders, strong sloping topline. Well bent stifle. Moved really well driving around the ring. In good coat which was lovely dark and shiny.
2. Hart’s Gwendariff in the Limelight with Gilligrae A smaller boy but still masculine, super well chiselled head with well defined stop, dark expressive eyes and low set ears. Muscular neck and , strong sloping topline, well bent stifles. dark, shiny, well textured coat.
UGB (7; 2)
1. Drinkwater’s Brabrook Rosalee ; lovely outline, feminine head with low set ears, long muscular arched neck, leading cleanly over well set shoulders and sloping topline, Plenty of body and well sprung ribs. moved well. Dark shiny coat but a lacking in feathering at the moment.
2 Corless’s Swiftlark Second Nature 3 Walker’s Thendara Soul Sister
GD (3; 1)
1 Markham’s Glenlaine Samuel Whiskers
2 Dewar’s Gwendariff Willy Wont He; Handsome young dog, liked his head and well defined stop, dark eyes with melting expression, raised brows and low set ears. Well sprung ribs and good depth to chest, longer cast than the winner. Tried to give his handler a hard time but moved well when he settled.
GB (7; 2)
1 Bott’s Bardonhill Gingerella; Super outline and so well balanced. Pretty head with raised brows and expressive dark eyes, long muscular neck and sloping topline, well set tail Strong rear quarters with well bent stifle, Moved well.
2 Purves’ Astleyview Elegant I am over Grousehill; Another pretty girl although lacking the chiseling in the head 1, plenty of body and depth to brisket, sloping topline and well set tail. Well bent stifle. Moved well, plenty of coat although paler than the winner.
3. Drinkwater’s Brabrook Rosalee
PGD (5; 0)
1 Byard, Milligan-Bott, Bott & Lauwers Oakdene Phenomenal with Thendara (imp BEL Eye-catching dog with balanced outline,, masculine long lean head with dark expressive eyes, long neck, clean well angulated shoulders, firm sloping topline leading to well set tail. Well bent stifle, moved well with lovely head carriage. In super condition and well textured dark coat.
2 Rose-Hay & Dale’s Cataluna Maybe Baby; Smaller dog but still well balanced. Preferred the winner in head but liked his muzzle, well defined stop and low set ears. Muscular neck, good depth of chest and well sprung ribs, firm topline leading to well set tail. well bent stifles. Moved soundly. In super rich coat with plenty feathering. 3 Child’s Anlory Tamhil
1 Bell & Barker-Bell’s Balintyne Freda Payne Striking outline and so well balanced when standing, feminine head, with lovely dark eye. Muscular arched neck leading cleanly over well angulated shoulders to Strong sloping topline and well set tail. Well sprung ribs and plenty depth to chest. Finished off with a rich shiny coat.
2 Hyslop’s Gwendariff on a Rollacosta; preferred the winner in head and eye colour although still feminine and well chiseled. Long muscular neck and firm topline. Well sprung ribs. Well Angulated front and rear and short hocks. Sporting a dark shiny coat although lacking in a little coat underneath at the moment.
3. Corless’s Swiftlark first Lady
LD (5; 4)
1 Child’s Tredura Val Verdi; Heavier set dog with Super masculine head, melting expression with dark eye, muscular neck, strong sloping topline, well bodied with good depth to brisket, strong rear quarters with good bend of stifle. Moved well.
LB (4; 0) Cracking class of all lovely ladies
1.Berry & Morris’s Brinara Lowri JW; Well balanced racy bitch who carried herself so well, as soon as I saw her move I knew she would be tough to beat, move so well excellent head and tail carriage. Long and lean feminine head with dark eye and low set ears, long muscular neck leading cleanly over well angulated shoulder to firm sloping topline. Good tailset and well bent stifle. In excellent condition and all finished off with dark shiny coat. Delighted to award with best bitch and best in show.
2. Blackshaw’s Lanstara Spring Star JW; Super feminine bitch, slightly heavier in head but still feminine with dark eye, muscular neck, sloping topline, well angulated shoulders, good depth of brisket. Strong well angulated rear quarters and sound driving movement.
3 Jones’ Gwendariff Nutmeg
OD (4; 1)
1 Drinkwater’s Brabrook Shazalazazoo; Super boy with strong outlined, masculine head, dark eyes with melting expression and raised brows, long muscular neck, firm sloping topline, good tailset, plenty depth to brisket and good bend of stifle, moved really well in his class but lacked animation in the challenge.
2 Axon’s Brinara Private Eye Honest boy with lovely outline, masculine heads, super length of neck, strong sloping topline, well sprung ribs and good depth to chest. good tailset and in good coat. Moved streadily.
3 Mather’s Hazelbeck’s Dizzy Diamond over Soulglass
OB (3; 0)
1. Dale & Wyer’s Aubanjon Royal Symphony; Super feminine girl who I preferred her in the head and muzzle over 2, low set ears, long muscular neck, well set shoulders and sloping topline. Plenty of body with good depth to brisket and well sprung ribs, good tailset. Moved well with drive and enthusiasm.
2. Corless’s Swiftlark First Edition, feminine girl, in super rich coat. Feminine in head with low set ears, muscular neck, Good depth to brisket and well sprung ribs, longer cast girl, Good tailset and well bent stifle. Moved well around the ring.
3. Fox’s Millcroft Bubbling Moon
VD (3; 1)
1 Corless’s Bardonhill Swift Eagle; Handsome well balanced dog, Masculine in head with dark eye with melting expression, firm sloping topline leading to good tailset, good depth to brisket and well angulated rear. Moved well.
2 Axon’s Brinara Back in the Running; Masculine dog , preferred the head and darker eye of the winner, masculine head with long muscular arched neck, strong sloping topline. plenty of body, wellsprung ribs, well bent stifle. Moved steadily.
1 Berry & Morris’s Brinara Briet; Super outline of such a well balanced girl, feminine in head, with expressive eyes and brows, clean over arched neck and well set shoulders. Sloping topline leading to correct tailset. Well bent stifle with short hocks which she showed in her movement driving movement around the ring In excellent rich coat, moved well driving around the ring.
2 Hyslop’s Gwendariff What a showgirl, femine girl with lovely outline, pretty head, dark eyes, raised brows and low set ears. Muscular neck, firm topline, well sprung ribs, shorter coupled, well bent stifle. Moved well. Super shine to coat.
Brace (3; 0)
1. Child’s Brace, well matched boys, who moved around the floor in harmony sporting their matching antlers.
2. Corless’s brace, another well matched pair, just felt that the winners were more at one on the move today.
3. Dewars Brace.
Special Beginners (11; 5), a tough class with many different ages and stages of development.
1. Bougen Gwendariff Hot Ticket, 3rd place in a tough junior class earlier, smaller bitch but so well balanced, very pretty head and lovely expression, well angulated in front with firm topline, good depth of brisket and well sprung ribs. Rich dark coat. Moved better in this class.
2,Corless’s Swiftlark first Knight, Handsome head with lovely dark eye. Good over neck and shoulders, firm topline, well angulated front, well sprung ribs, longer cast boy, well bent stifle.
3. Dewar’s Gwendariff Here I come.
Linzie Richardson (Judge)